Admiral Fox's Unban Request
Your name: Admiral Fox Of The Seventh Fleet

Your ban ID: 16654
Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Custom floor placing, Then lying about admin approval

Involved: Witness : Datass | ho la ( Steam Name)

Why we should unban you:
I asked an admin (StillAlive) If we were allowed to build Contra-Bases.
He was the one who "Gave me permission."
So After that I went and spent an hour or so building a nice and even contra-base in a garage. Then I placed my contra and went AFK for a few minutes. I get back and I was RDM'ed. After 5-10 minutes of calling for an admin and him being "Busy." I arrive at my base to see Ruxandra deleting my entire base! Without even speaking to me. I then was furious, along with the guy beside me (Witness, Who also needed an admin for RDM. Same guy.) He told me that what I build wasn't allowed. I told him an admin told me it was. He then asked me who that admin was and I told him It started with an s. He then named StillAlive. (StillAlive was in the woods near the fishing pond by the corleone spawn when he told me contra-bases were allowed) I told him this was the admin who said yes and apparently he asked StillAlive and he told Ruxandra that he never approved my base. He then came back and was like "Don't bullshit me, Care to explain? He said he didn't approve it." I then told him he didn't actually approve the building but I asked If contra-bases were allowed. He then replyed without a second for me to respond "Well that lie just got you a day ban." And thats when I ended up here.

1.) He acted WAY to aggresive and quickly.
2.) He deleted all my stuff without speaking to me to correct me.
3.) He banned me for lying when nothing in my story was a lie. I had a Contra-base. StillAlive confirmed they were allowed.
4.) He was ignoring my constant calls for admins and others around because he was to busy flying around deleting my props without saying a WORD to me.

I also request that Ruxandra is not the one to review this. As he will act aggresive like before and not act fairly.
I acted more fair than you deserved. I asked you clearly if he allowed you to have a custom floor added to your base and you said "yes" then changed your story to contra-base which is basically a place you buy and put contraband inside. I deleted your base as a warning but seeing as you insisted into lying of an approval, I banned you for 24 hours.

Also, I guess you didn't bothering the unban request rule saying "You can't appeal bans under 24" hours. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

Anything you wish to add before I close it?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Wait what? You asked if it was allowed to make a base mainly for the purpose of having contraband inside it.
That's what pretty much all players do, I mean the majority only have bases for putting in contraband so I thought that since you were a new player you just needed to have it clarified whether it was allowed or there should be RP reasons for it too.

It's not like you asked about adding custom floors or anything. Your exact message was "Are contraband bases allowed?". What else should I get from that than "Am I allowed to make a house only for having contraband in there?".
Sorry, but this is in no way my mistake nor Ruxandras it seems. Perhaps you misunderstood what I meant though.

EDIT: By the way I didn't receive any messages about this case. The only way I was involved was because of the first 1 message you sent to me.
I wish for you to realize that I though a Contra-base was what I was building. Seeing you didn't even talk to me before you removed the entire thing.
Also The ban was unfair because of mis-understanding.

Also I requested someone else because I knew you would do this.
Also I would like for SOMEONE ELSE to speak with StillAlive and the witness.
You asked "Who approved this contraption.
Also I would like you to hold on the closing of this so I can post screenshots of you saying
"Who approved this contraption."
Not "Who approved this custom floor."
You were not very clear on what you meant.
I took "Contraption" as a Contra-base. Which I thought that was what I was building.
StillAlive could you step in here and please explain That it was a mis-understanding.

undefined

@ StillAlive
My apologies. I took Contra-Base as being able to build a prop base.

I'm not saying anyone is at fault here, But its a misunderstanding and I believe Ruxandra acted to quickly.
This was a misunderstanding and I ask you to please unban me, Ruxandra.
You didn't give me much time to explain what I had taken "Contra-base." as.
I never lied, Not once.
The ban is under 24 hours. I will deny it for the core reason of you threatening to make an abuse request abuse on me if I punish you. Next time clarify situations better before making decisions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.