Unban Request for Jokhah
Your name:Jokhah

Your ban ID:16658

Banned by:[FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Random raid, RDM

Involved:The rebel team was involved.

Why we should unban you:It says I was banned for random raid, RDM. The only raid I was in on was attacking the SS at Nexus, which was the task handed to all rebels by the rebel leader. This was not random and I didn't RDM anyone. I shot at the SS commander after he killed another rebel while 3 of us were in the lobby area. I was also the only one banned for this offense even though again a total of 4 rebels were involved. Our stated mission was to kill the SS from the rebel leader so I fail to see why I was banned for firing a few shots on a SS who just killed a rebel.

To add in on this, the SS commander is the one who killed the civilian, not me.
That guy was at the jail floor waiting for his NLR period to end. You came up with your buddies and attacked him for no reason and almost killed him, it's still counts as RDM. Don't lie to me about that.

When you came back down there I heard you asking those guys if they want to join your raid, so it's basically you the one who lead most of the action.

Any other statements you wish to say before I deny your unban request?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-03-2012, 11:22 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: That guy was at the jail floor waiting for his NLR period to end. You came up with your buddies and attacked him for no reason and almost killed him, it's still counts as RDM. Don't lie to me about that.

When you came back down there I heard you asking those guys if they want to join your raid, so it's basically you the one who lead most of the action.

Any other statements you wish to say before I deny your unban request?

Yes. I never went upstairs. I was the guy being asked if I wanted to join THEIR raid. I literally was in the door for about 3 minutes before I was banned. I was a rebel that was downstairs sir. The guy asking about if we wanted to join him was a jobless civilian. I was fired on the SS leader because he killed a rebel that fired on him in the elevator room. I was in or around the nexus desk the whole time. (3 minutes) I can understand your anger and fustration with this issue as apparently someone else was raiding. However the rebels were tasked to kill the SS and that is why I was there, as a rebel, to kill SS and had a reason has he killed a rebel in front of me. To top that off, I didn't even kill the SS, he escaped in the elevator with a chef. I'm not lying. I was about to be arrested when you banned me. (a cop and a ss came into the lobby)

To clarify. I never, never went into the elevator or even the elevator hallway. If you have a video and you look at it, you will see that I wasn't the one asking.
Additional notes. I was using an AK47, the other guy had an M4 (the one that asked us if we wanted to join him). I was with another rebel that had an AK, and a rebel that had a knife. All of us were in the lobby. None of us went upstairs prior to my ban to my knowledge. Also can you check logs to see who I damaged?
1. You were the one who got up and almost killed the SS Commander, you even admitted it in your microphone, you invented the reason that he killed your friend since he was up there ever since he respawned.

2.You were the one asking them to join your raid. I remember your words exactly "Wanna join our raid? I almost took down the SS Commander". That's how I identified that it was you.

3. You had no RP reason to raid the President.

You continue lying and I am not going to waste my time into trying to understand you.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.