unban request
Name: Edgar Allan Poe (boulderhood): (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 16655 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra (Admin that banned you)

Reason: Fear RP: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: a (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Because i was asking him what i did through the mic and he didnt respond and he said GUNPOINT which i know the gunpoint rule but i feel this unban was unreasonable because i was asking him for the reason. (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
If an armed person tell you to get out of the vehicle, you get out and then ask questions. Someone actually told you that you are breaking FearRP, but you ignored him completely.

Also, you didn't bother reading the unban request rules, you can't appeal a ban that's under 24 hours.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-03-2012, 10:56 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: If an armed person tell you to get out of the vehicle, you get out and then ask questions. Someone actually told you that you are breaking FearRP, but you ignored him completely.

Also, you didn't bother reading the unban request rules, you can't appeal a ban that's under 24 hours.

Hey i'm sorry i learn from experience i hope this ban doesnt give me a bad reputation on the servers. thanks for disipline. Smile