Queue added to Servers
It's hard to access I can understand, if you're without a reserved slot on the server.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Floodify
(11-25-2012, 03:46 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Please remove it..

Worked fine by spamming the Refresh button while on Auto-join.

I've tried to connect for like an hour now.
(11-25-2012, 03:47 PM)Narcotic Wrote: It's hard to access I can understand, if you're without a reserved slot on the server.

You mother...
Kind Regards,
Floodify
This que is ridiculous, I have been pressing connect at less than 5 minute intervals, I was 9th place and it just bumped me back up to 24th...
At one point I was queued 40th for v33x. I cannot even imagine 40 people waiting to join v33x, and at that time the queue for v2d was 20, so I'm not sure whether this is a bug of some sort of v33x's playerbase doubled for a short time?
Clan Needed Tounge
Ive been trying to join for like 2 hours. I liked it how it was better.
Please, add back priority. 2 times I got bugged and had to reconnect and I was stuck in the queue.
Personally haven't had any problems. Certainly there is the wait but it is worth it of course. Not as queer as the constant clicking of the original queue, not as fast as the random lottery that was there before, but its far fairer. Personally only had to wait 20 mins the many times I joined using it, don't see any problems and with the third server that looks slightly more probable with an influx of such fine moderators, it should stay tbh. Well that's my two cents.
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
i think people enjoyed the dog eat dog way to join before better than queue... well the majority at least
(11-25-2012, 08:42 PM)xILLUMINATIxSWAGx Wrote: i think people enjoyed the dog eat dog way to join before better than queue... well the majority at least

Dog eat dog? wat.

Whats a dog eat dog