Queue added to Servers
I'm not sure why people are jumping about it should of been in order and no reason to get moved back
I will look into it later when I'm home again
And soul it's the only way I know of too add a queue with out having players load into the server
The idea of it at moment is Trying to join add you too queue and tells you your position. And updates you each time. When you are at a position in the queue that can join it will let you join next time you try

This will stop people spending ages trying to join but getting full all the time while other get in quick (luck)
Brilliant idea to relieve server congestion and remove the lottery of a free player slot, but really is it necessary to join repeatedly and hope for the best? This is a queue not a game of pass the bloody parcel.
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
Dont want to sound like an asshole, but i dont understand how this system works.
For example My queue number is #4 for example, server is 50/50 then it goes to 49/50, player who got queue #1 join.
and my number goes to #3.
Am i right? or no. Becuase im very confused. I was #1 then it throw me to #9.
Why?
It's buggy as fuck. I've been #1 for 30 minutes now, and one second I try and reconnect, I'm suddenly #29, after that I try again and I'm #4.
I've no idea how it works...
I was #1 and 3 seconds after i was #6
If you're reading this and you're on the server...

F*CK YOU!

Edit: Also, complaining Garry doesn't test his updates before he puts them into the game and that we're the victims of that? Seems a bit ironic now Soul! Wink

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 2 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • coolniceguy42, Floodify
Amg, this really sucks.. I've been jumping around between 1-39 for 40 minutes now. HALP
(11-03-2012, 07:10 PM)Narcotic Wrote: It's buggy as ***. I've been #1 for 30 minutes now, and one second I try and reconnect, I'm suddenly #29, after that I try again and I'm #4.

Same, its bloody annoying.
queue should now be disable until i can do more testing and find out whats going on
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Ciryl
I think a better solution would be adding more slots...