This is kinda of stupid but......
I understand that you really want money on Fearless, but they are to be achieved, they don't just come served to you on a plate, you have to work for them. Go get some contraband while you roleplay, go refill it frequently and have a good time with all of the other great people on Fearless!
While we are on this topic, anyone wanna donate $10 in my name, I am quite poor in the real world xD Wish I had as much as I do on Fearless!
(11-02-2012, 11:02 PM)StillAlive Wrote: I'll toss in 25.000 if you can get the rest of the money gathered too!

I'll toss in 25,000 too...
That makes 50.000! We have more donations? Perhaps 10.000 or 15.000?
This all goes to a fine new suit to this distinquished gentleman! As we wll know, suits enchance RP and makes it look even better!
I will personally make sure that the money actually ARE being spent on the suit, do not worry about that.
I'm just curious, do you have to be a donator to wear a suit or just to buy one? Or vice-versa.
Like if I bought a suit from the forums could I wear it without donating?
P.S. I'm not trying to sound like the guy who begs for free stuff.
(11-03-2012, 02:48 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: I'm just curious, do you have to be a donator to wear a suit or just to buy one? Or vice-versa.
Like if I bought a suit from the forums could I wear it without donating?
P.S. I'm not trying to sound like the guy who begs for free stuff.

You have to be donator.
(11-03-2012, 02:29 AM)StillAlive Wrote: That makes 50.000! We have more donations? Perhaps 10.000 or 15.000?
This all goes to a fine new suit to this distinquished gentleman! As we wll know, suits enchance RP and makes it look even better!
I will personally make sure that the money actually ARE being spent on the suit, do not worry about that.

Eh, I'll put 10,000 into the Wrong-Choice-And-Now-Requires-Money-Fund.
Can I plox haz 1,000,000 :3

I want a BMW and I am pooorz Sad
Lol go ask Fultzy.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Well then il be on v33x if you see me give them donations Wink
or add me on steam jacobbox110