Ban Shorten
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: The_Alpha_Dog

Your ban ID: 16413

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: "Random raiding, lying again, last chance."

Involved: Nobody

Why we should unban you: Yes I can admit I lied this time and I random raided but don't you think you have made the ban length way to long for just that? Inside I always knew that guy had contra and it's more of a robbery then a raid, in real life you don't know if the person your robbing has good stuff or not, yeah I don't rob stuff but I'm pretty sure that's how it is.

Killjoy: "I think you remember a warning about your next ban being permanent..."

Me: "I can't remember getting a warning." - This means 'I can't remember but it probably is true.' It doesn't mean 'I can't remember so this means your wrong.'

Ruxandra: "Yes, you did. I actually remember you quoting it in a thread. You lied again therefore your apollogy sent in that PM is close to 0. You will never change.

Unban request denied. Wait your time and seriously review your attitude."
- Not everything is a lie you know.
I guess you don't even have the common sense to respect the unban request rules. This has practically guaranteed that you won't have your ban shortened, ever.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.