Build server now open again!
The Fearless Build server is now available at cityrp.fearlessrp.net:27040 and fully equipped for Garry's Mod 13.

This server requires 10 hours minimum playtime, You will be automatically kicked if you attempt to join with less.

This server is reserved exclusively for building purposes, please do not join with the intent to roleplay. It is connected to the main database so you can access your inventories, but any changes will not be saved.

There are some new features for the build server that I just developed:

Map rotation

Every 5 hours the server will automatically change level, and will alternate between rp_evocity_v2d and v33x. The time left on the current map is viewable on the top left-hand corner of the screen.

Map commands

In addition to the rotation, players are also given the /changemap and /extendmap command. /changemap begins/contributes to a vote to switch map to the co-responding evocity version. /extendmap begins/contributes to a vote to extend the current map by two hours.
These commands have a 20 minute global cool-down.

Prop saving

Every 5 mins, your props location, color and material are saved to a database file for later use, you can also manually save using /saveprops.
Then if you, or the server, crashes you can simply type /restoreprops and continue building. This command has certain restrictions and safe-guards so that you cannot ruin someone else's building.
This command is in beta, please report all bugs using /reportbug

This server is not a general building server, you have the same restrictions as the main servers and you have to transfer your dupes using the character menu on the forums

Anyway, I've spent quite a bit of work on this and I hope you all enjoy it Smile

Inventory is currently disabled due to a last minute bug, It will be re-enabled later
Thanks! Will try it!
Good job Matt. Smile
The new improvements sound great.

Another good job Matt. Wink
Wow that filled fast
[Image: 1oEuU]
NICE !
Those new features sound awesome!
Thanks Matt Cheese
The new features seem really cool and useful.
Great job, Matt!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_VheAwZBuQ
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Nadrickk
Brilliant. I was wondering what happened to the build server. Glad to see it up and running. Thank you for making a map rotation as well. Good job Matt, keep it up.
Regards,
aviator