UnBann
Exclamation 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Before you continue let it be know that is post contains the information of the original post and a reveling bit about [FL] Jamie.

Name: Brandonledens

Ban ID: 16474

Admin Name: [FL] Jamie

Involved:Only Me and Two cops

Reason: Fail RP Rejoining to avoid Arrest; Disconnecting to avoid Ban

Reason For Unban or Shortening: I Admit to the fail RP, but when I "Disconnected To Avoid Ban" I was just leaving because he just said I'm gonna give you a short ban because of the Fail RP. I'm not stupid enough to think just because I left doesn't mean he still can't ban me. In Recap I'm sorry for the misunderstanding this is all a big mistake. This is a enlightening bit about Jamie's review----> When this was this was first reviewed by [FL] Jamie he was EXTREMELY BIAS! Angry He states that he is mad at me leaving, he does not mention my failrp or even disconnecting. I Believe that Jamie is using Disconnecting to avoid Ban as a front to cover up his anger about me leaving. If I knew he was not finished I never would of left. I demand that another non-bias Admin take a look at this post. I will be filling a admin abuse post.
Saying jamie is mad and bias just because you disconnected seams wrong too me, as it seams a stupid reason to be mad,
its upto jamie who was there and banned you to decide on what happened
posting another thread not only breaks the rules for posting unban requests but you havn't really posted anything that makes any difference
you said your reasons for leaving on the first post and jamie still denied it

So Warned for making a 2nd unban req and Denied