Unban
Your name: (Steam friends name) DarkSider

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 16565

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) exploiting blacklisted props

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Nobody
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I only spawned a few barrels and nobody was even around me i didnt harm anyone when i spawned them so i dont see the big deal about the whole thing. I heard from a friend that you could spawn them and i just wanted to see so i spawned a few of them and shot them while i was in the woods. This is the stupidest reason for me not being able to play the server ever again.
They weren't blacklisted because they all have to be re-added (Gmod13 update). I'm working on that.

So it's not exploiting, because you only spawned the props, not bypassed anything.

Spamming barrels randomly is not allowed though, everybody knows that.

I will reduce your ban to 1 week.

You have 24 hours to reply if you want that, or this will move to approved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
1 week is good. Thanks.
I've been looking in your ban history and this is the 15th ban, that is unacceptable. You should realize that any other rulebreak will result in a perm (unless a long time span is between them).
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.