Ban request on multiple people
Rainbow 
Name of player: WarmGummyBears, Captain Marbles, PooPKingofStuff

SteamID: Warmgummybear = STEAM_0:1:43706483
Captain Marbles = STEAM_0:0:42755700
PooPKingofStuff = STEAM_0:0:50133047

Time in GMT: 03:45

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: Prop spamming, prop killing, prop pushing. Anything annoying you can do with a prop, they did.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwTl8MCdZjY
I know this looks bad but I was tired of dying from them, the other guy who did this was warmgummybear I think his name was (No steam id)
I was so mad I tried to stop them at there own game, as you can see me chasing him with my prop.
Was frustrated by the minges and prop killers on the server.. I know two wrongs don't make a right, I just let my anger get the best of me. Next time I will just post a ban request on them instead of stooping to their level. I apologize.
(11-02-2012, 05:09 AM)PooPKingofStuff Wrote: I know this looks bad but I was tired of dying from them, the other guy who did this was warmgummybear I think his name was (No steam id)
I was so mad I tried to stop them at there own game, as you can see me chasing him with my prop.
Was frustrated by the minges and prop killers on the server.. I know two wrongs don't make a right, I just let my anger get the best of me. Next time I will just post a ban request on them instead of stooping to their level. I apologize.

regardless you broke few rules like putting matters into your own hands and it was happening at the gas station you could've ran away to safety.prop pushing/killing (2 rules) mingebagging(1 rule) and taking matters into your own hands(1 rule) so you broke 4 or more
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Warmgummybear, STEAM_0:1:43706483) was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Prop Pushing/Killing, No Interest in Role-playing at all..
Suspension will be applied for 1 month .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (Captain Marbles,STEAM_0:0:42755700) was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Prop Pushing/Killing, No Interest in Role-playing at all..
Suspension will be applied for 1 month .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player (PooPKingofStuff, STEAM_0:0:50133047) was found violating rules regarding Back Seat Administration.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team