Urgent attention needed.
Intro: One sunny day me and my friend (paiN) were playing on another server, Ruxandra connects. All hell breaks loose. She starts violating every rule ever imagined and insulting everyone by calling them dumbfucks, retards, mong's, pieces of shit etc etc.. We then procceed to call an admin and behold, justice is served as seen on the picture:
[Image: fjq23z5ascy8kkd91xzc.jpg]

This is when she makes a conspiracy against us, and i have proof of it.

I know that the server she commited rdm and stuff is not her main one but still insulting people, ruining gameplay, that shows her inability to be professional.

To the Sa that "approved": I have no words, you said yes without her presenting any evidence, truly disapointing? I am promoting aggresion? Look at my damn bans:
16506 AleksaKiller STEAM_0:1:29797913 Random raid, was given a second chance and blew it by promoting general aggresiveness. - SA approved.
12 Months, 5 days, 20 hours
[FL] Ruxandra
8017 AleksaKiller STEAM_0:1:29797913 (ban lifted before expired) Abusing a Bug
Expired
[FL] WorldWideCoffee
7813 AleksaKiller STEAM_0:1:29797913 Ban request approved
Expired
[FL] Killjoy
5067 AleksaKiller STEAM_0:1:29797913 NLR, random raid
Expired
[FL] Elder

I have not gotten banned for 5 months, you truly disapointed me.

Your name: (Steam friends name) Aleksakiller, paiN

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)16506 16504

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Total nonsence. ("promoting aggresion")

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) noone

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

WHY? Because she banned me when i approached a persons door and shot it without EVEN ASKING if i had a reason? (I didnt even break the door down or enter, thus not making it a raid anyway.)

Pain: Guy stabs him (you can find it in logs) he kills him and she bans him, simple as that.

Proof of nice Ruxandra "doing" her job.

[Image: e8x8x8ymcuh0jqmxt57_thumb.png] [Image: mfjxdz2k57wkaw6wykgk_thumb.png] [Image: hkqkbgfziw8kf0wlwc0b_thumb.png] [Image: ifi2ku0h1lpckqv2yq28_thumb.png] [Image: 2z9tfkv7c7tvdrmityw_thumb.png] [Image: 8a8gc2x0bhmq4wd765m_thumb.png]

WHat else can i say, if you have any questions ask.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
I can do whatever I want outside the community and it's not your concern nor anyone else's. You got banned for random raiding, the only reason why the door didn't fall is because it's a different type that cannot be breached. In your last unban request, you were given a second chance. What did you do with it? You came on the server and raided everyone that was basing. You camped a guy and tried raiding him when you didn't even hear his contraband, it didn't tick yet as I was watching you.

paiN did this two at least two people, at least that's what I withnessed, they open their doors and he gets inside the way. Both the guys told him to move but he refused, they pulled out a knife and he would pull an MP5 and kill them instantly. That falls under the category "instigation" and "provoking".

You two have had your chance but blew it off.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I fucking got you on that one, i have a fraps vid of me hearing the guys contra in the bar i will post it on youtube overnight since it is 3gb Smile

Btw, how did you know i had no reason, did you maybe ask?

Pain: I was standing on the door step two guys were arguing about something and i heard contrabands and saw props covering them and the guy blocked me on the enterance and told me to step back i had my mp5 lowered down in my hands, i was waiting for him to move and he stabbed me and i shot him..

Sa attention needed urgently. Note: In the last chance unban it said i can not be banned within 2 months, 5 months has passed, i request all suspensions to be lifted.
These 5 months that have passed you haven't played on the server since your hours barely changed. I don't really care about random raiding to be honest, the core reason for the ban was due to promoting aggresiveness and instigating chaos to the server. The last chance unban didn't specify anything therefore we are free to chose the time for your punishments.

Unban request denied, there is nothing more to talk about.
Credit goes to Jamie.
I asked for an Sa, not you.

And how did i bring violence to the server, i have proof of not doing so, do you have some sort of proof of showing i did?
(11-01-2012, 06:40 PM)AleksaKiller Wrote: I asked for an Sa, not you.

And how did i bring violence to the server, i have proof of not doing so, do you have some sort of proof of showing i did?

I withnessed most of the facts and it's more than enough.
Credit goes to Jamie.