Unban Jeex
My name: Jeex

My ban ID: 16515

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: Very Offensive Language

Involved: Me and a police officer i don't know the name of

Why you should unban me: I got banned for saying "afk ***" which i really dosn't think is that offensiv. I were just sitting afk in my friends car (Driver seat) because my mom all of a sudden wanted to talk with me. So i parked the car in the petrol station and because i had gmod on speakers i after a while heard this police officer yelling at me. Because i were arguing i couldn't leave so i ignored it. Then he fired a round at the car and threatend with arrest. So i got pissed (mostly because of the arguing with my mom) and typed "afk ***" in local ooc. And when i came back i turned around and got banned for "very offensive language. Which i think is a little idiotic.

please unban me, because i never actually did use "very offensive Language" maybe offensive but setently not very offensive-

Best Regard

Emil Ishøj // Jeex
The person who called me felt very offended by what you said, It stands in the rules that saying words like that is taken seriously.

Here:
[Image: LXury.png]
Ok first off:
How am i involved? I am the one that felt offended.
I was a cop, a guy came up to me saying in voicechat: "Someone stole my car, and he's just sitting there!" So i came up to jeex and saw that he was not following my command on gunpoint.
So from my point of view you were not abiding FearRP wich was an admin matter, not mine.
So i called an admin and then all the sudden "afk f'ggot" [FL]Jamie was not there at the time this was said. But he came shortly after. I sent him a @ message saying something like: "and he called me a f'ggot" not realizing [FL]jamie was behind me. Then after some seconds you were banned.
So at gunpoint you said "afk f'ggot" and refused to get out from a stolen car. It did not seem like your 'friend' lended you that car, more like you stole it and went AFK.
I agree that it's not very offensive language (nowadays), but it's still offensive. As you can see above, players might feel offended by this. Why not say that you're AFK?

I've reviewed your ban, and I think the ban time was fair for it. You'll have to wait a day..

I give you 24 hours to respond, otherwise I'll close this thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
No further statements have been presented. Case closed.