Good day.
Welcome to the forums Roach!
Hey, I've met you on the server.
Hope to see you around.
(Radio) John Avsmugen: I repeat, we need an arrest warrant on Eclipse for vehicular manslaughter
Welcome to the forums Smile
Welcome to Fearless! Smile
Hello and welcome to our community (:
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Crazy young kids joining these YMCM gangs or whatever these days. I should give those whippersnappers a nice chore to do!
Anyways, hi there.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Flux
Hello roach. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
Thanks everyone, I love this atmosphere. Nobody posts stupid sarcastic comments on topics that don't require it, much love. <3 No homo
Welcome! Wink