Unban request for AlienHoboSoldier
Your name: AlienHoboSoldier

Your ban ID: 16484

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Contraband as police, propblocking

Involved: a -

Why we should unban you: I could'nt say i werent contrabanding but that was long before i switched to be a police. I bought a bigger house at the suburbs and completely forgot what i had in my former house. i was going to delete those stuff til THEpussaySLAYR69 started RMD'ing me. and i focused on him more than i did on the moneymakers. and the propblock was ofc to keep the cops out. I've have roleplayed for quite a while and would never brake a RP rule. (But i did rage on some kid using the OOC chat...) Well anyway, so the contrabanding was from my part a very huge misunderstanding. Peace
Missunderstanding? You become a cop, go there really fast and destroy it. Not propblock it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
You forgot about the contraband and got dis-attracted by THEpussaySLAYR69, that could be true. But then you write that you propblocked your house so cops couldn't get in, that is against the rules.

You will have to sit out your ban.. These things combined makes you really deserve that ban.

I have a tip for you: Read the rules and the guide, they contain very useful documentation and it will only take around 20 minutes to read them. You'll be ensured of a good future if you remind those and follow them.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Closing.