Unban Request - Marcykay
Your name: Marcykay

Your ban ID: 16467

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'CDM,Randomly stealing car'

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I'm recently new to the server and have been addicted to it once i've been able to join. When a Black Market Dealer position was available, I quickly clicked the become button as they have the lockpick which i've always wanted to try on cars since it's hard getting one. After picklocking a policeman's car with no-one in sight, I quickly drove off into a forest area where I found another car, just left in the middle of no-where. So I pick locked that too. It was a fast car and I couldn't control it properly also with my ping being over 100, it wasn't helping. As I turned a corner, a policeman jumped out around the corner with a shotgun and I ran over him not having the time to react. The man I ran over appeared to be an admin. I would have went back and said sorry, but there were a group of policemen in that area, so I drove off. Another policeman picked up the shotgun, so the person I ran over didn't lose it. I was later banned a few minutes later.

I don't think my ban should be taken away, just a smaller time as I couldn't control my car that well and it was only 1 person I ran over I wouldn't think that would be CDM. But for having no reason to steal the cars, I should be banned for that for around 2 hours as no-one complained about their car being stolen.

Thanks, Marcykay.
"Time You Enjoy Wasting is Not Wasted Time"
[Image: 76561198009735389.png]
What about toast? Bread's already been baked.
=.=

While you would get a shorter ban time for simply CDM, in fact most likely just a warning, it's also that you randomly lockpicked (stole) two cars, simply because you wanted to try it. If you wanted to try it get a friends car instead of stealing random cars. It's only a days ban or so, just take it as a warning, you'll be back tomorrow.