Unban Request
[b]Your name: Pyromaniac

[b]Your ban ID: 16464

[b]Banned by: [FL] Grub

[b]Reason: On Roof throwing props at people

[b]Involved: a-

[b]Why we should unban you: Well i was a chef on the server and i walked into the KFC building and i sat on one of the chairs behind the desk. Once i got off i was stuck inside the roof of the building, so i spawned a chair to get out of the area. But once i exited that chair i was on the roof. So i thought to just spawn bed railings to make it into a kind of house until i find a way to get off (this was probably breaking RP rules but if i jumped off i would have died, i did not think of asking an admin) Some of the other props i spawned fell of the roof so i used a physgun to get them back up which may have looked like i was throwing them down but it was just an accident. I think this ban should at least be shortened as it just looked like the wrong thing to the admin at the time but it actually wasn't. I do admit i was still breaking some RP rules by spawning those objects on the roof in the first place though. Also when the admin asked to explain myself i lagged out and the next thing i notice i'm banned.
Seems like an awful lot of accidents. Regardless of if they really were accidents or not, you should definitely have not been making a prop house on the roof. A fall from KFC won't kill you, it'd hardly even damage you, and you can just make a prop to get down - Seems like a desperate excuse to me. No unban, it's only a few days.