Sammy unban request
Your name: (Steam friends name) - Sammy <3 -

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 16458

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Lt.Grub

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Fear RP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Evolution

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) Well I'm fairly new to the server and I've been enjoying a huge amount playing with my friends, even donated recently. I think you should unban me because I'm a fair player and never normally break the rules. I'm fairly loved by the community and I think I was unfairly banned as I've reported the admin that have banned me and someone else for a invalid reason. I did send in a admin abuse report because me and 2 other people have all agreed that this is admin abuse and he should at least give a quick warning or a hint, this admin has also abused during fights hence the reason why I'm asking for an unban/reported admin abuse otherwise I would of just accepted the fact that I broke the rules, but this time I believe I was banned unfairly. I hope you unban me and welcome me back with a good fresh start.
Being new to the server, donating, 'normally being a fair player' and 'never normally breaking rules' are not valid reasons for an unban. Just because you don't normally do it doesn't mean you'll escape punishment when you do. You haven't really explained anything about the FearRP or why we should unban you relating to it. It's only a day ban.

We'll look at the admin abuse report carefully, as we do all admin abuse reports, so if something is out of hand it'll be taken care of.