Hombal Unban Request
My name: Hombal castro, cigar retailer

Ban ID:16456

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Poor reason to steal a multiple cars,Asking to be killed

Involved: I did not get the names, two people with assault rifles, who communicated mainly through voice chat.

Why you should unban me: I found a car in the slums, an unlocked hummer. I was RPing an opportunistic unemployed shady character. I got into said car and drove it to Big Bill's Motors (or whatever) and assumed the job of used car salesman. I tried to sell the car, but decided I need more stock so I took a dark turn and found a mustang, again, in the slums. I watched it for a while and decided that no-one was nearby, so stole it with a lockpick. I also drove it into the car dealership. At the car dealership I began trying to sell the two cars, during which, my friend dropped off another sports car, however, he had stolen it and not unlocked it, so i lockpicked it. Later, two thugs arrived to purchase a car, however, it turned out they were the owners of one of the cars (supposedly). They then threatened me, and forced me to a wall with guns. I surrendered, however, one of them used voicechat to ask me to crouch and suck his dick. This is where the problem arose. I refused to, as I didnt want to, at which point he threatened to call an admin for my "fail-rp". He then said if I didnt give him 2000 he would call an admin. I again refused, as I was RPing a poor unemployed man. They then got an admin and from then things went weird when he tazered one of them. A guy then ran into the mustang and ran me over. I didnt see what happened next but next thing I know I am banned for a day.
Summary: I was banned because I did not co-operate, was then killed, and not able to explain to an admin that I did not randomly steal 3 cars. I asked to be killed because i was bored of them just theatening to call an admin if I did not pay up. I think I should be unbanned because I enjoy the server and like to play with my friends. I feel I was unfairly treated because i did not get to explain my side to the admin.
Bumpity bump
These things take time, be patient please.
Okay, sorry.
Could I have some response, even if it is "denied"?
I am indeed sorry, I typed out something last night forgot to submit it..

Denied:

You asked to be killed multiple times. Exclaiming "I only have $500 so just kill me." Then you were stock piling cars almost and seemed to of targeted the corleones. I honestly wouldn't doubt if you were caught you'd have another five cars.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub