Tourist Agency RP
Hello Fearless community!

Yesterday, [FL:RP] Doctor_Enzyme and I decided to go on V33 and start a little RP there, to amuse ourselves and the people on the server.

Not very many people joined in, but that was alright, we still had fun with the players who did decide to join.

What the RP was about:

I told Enzyme on steam that the bus was more than a bus, that it could be used for more RP purposes, this is what I came up with and dragged Enzyme into.

Tourist Agency RP with a tourbus!

We started at the offices where we gathered the tourists and let them enter the bus (I started recording a little too late, but oh well..) They requested music to be played so I had to put my mic in my headset, worked fine though. Enzyme was the "Guide" and made up stories about certain buildings in the city and around it, overall we had a great deal of fun.

Here's a youtube video from our RP, no need to be afraid of your ears being raped, my mic actually played the music pretty well.

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZccw33k...ature=plcp

So, give us some feedback / your opinion on this kind of RP, tell us whether or not you liked it!

Sincerely, Salinsky and Enzyme.
how the hell ? there's bus !
(10-29-2012, 11:10 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: how the hell ? there's bus !

Where have you been? The bus was implemented alongside GMod 13.

Anyhow, it looks absolutely great. Really innovative on your part. Wink
It was great fun, haha, no one noticed that I ran someone over quite early in the video? Was not my fault though ... Lol
Oh man, I never thought of doing the tour bus for my Visitor's Center.
Imma steal that idea! I've got the 'script', I've only used it a few times in a Golf GTI before :3

Looks really good.
Its funny because the chef in the start was me Cheese I waved at you guys Tounge
RIP in Pepperonis.