Unban Request
Your name:|GM|Prince Langers (Lembit Opik in RP)

Your ban ID: 16425

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Single Count of Teamkilling Medic at the Nexus

Involved: Only myself

Why we should unban you: Well firstly, I would like to apologise for being a godawful idiot, specifically to the admin who rightfully banned me. On the other hand, there are significant mitigating factors:
The chap who I shot was making a PERSISTENT nuisance of himself at a moment of crisis, demanding to see the president when he was a) not there and b) not accepting enquiries. He refused to leave even when asked politely to do so, and was unable to be removed. I admit wholeheartedly that my actions were both excessive, and to an extent unwarranted. But, I have only had the great pleasure of playing on your servers for a very short space of time, so I am a n00b as you might put it. These mitigating factors (my idiocy, his annoyance and my low play time) do not warranty a complete removal of a ban certainly, but a lowering of it is perhaps warranted for the reasons I have just mentioned. In any case, your rules are sacrosanct, so whichever option you take, I fully understand it. My apologies to the admin for wasting his time.

Thank you very much for your time, and for providing such first rate RP servers.
"SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!"

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43350482&b=13]
If the paramedic is being a nuisance either; get him demoted using your radio (best option) or, put him under fearRP and call an admin if he does not obey. The medic is not a threat and certainly does not warrant being killed. Especially for only walking in the elevator.

Unfortunately your ban is 24 hours or under, which means you cannot make an unban request and you will have to wait it out.

Unban request denied.