There is no RP
(10-31-2012, 10:30 AM)Karmaloop Wrote: I total agree with you on this mate 100% with you,

also my friends got banned from this server (perm) for just shooting a admin because they both thought the server is corrupt by certain admins (NOT NAMING NAMES!)
They were both dedicated to the server and on little thing to a admin BAM they get perm-ban no talking to them just message came up on there screen "please check www.fearlessrp.net to see your BAN information, they donated many times and played many hours (450h) (340h)

I was annoyed when they got banned because who am i going to RP with "i don't know " so then i lost all of my RP exsperience so i decided just to drive around in my BMW and that all I do because of one silly little thing my school friends did !

Sounds like you've hopped on to this just for your own rant. At least AgentMass brought up valid points and organised everything rather seamlessly.

Who the hell 'shoots' and admin because they're 'corrupt'...
(10-31-2012, 10:30 AM)Karmaloop Wrote: I total agree with you on this mate 100% with you,

also my friends got banned from this server (perm) for just shooting a admin because they both thought the server is corrupt by certain admins (NOT NAMING NAMES!)
They were both dedicated to the server and on little thing to a admin BAM they get perm-ban no talking to them just message came up on there screen "please check www.fearlessrp.net to see your BAN information, they donated many times and played many hours (450h) (340h)

I was annoyed when they got banned because who am i going to RP with "i don't know " so then i lost all of my RP exsperience so i decided just to drive around in my BMW and that all I do because of one silly little thing my school friends did !

1: No admin is corrupt
2: No person will be perm'd for just shooting an Admin if they haven't got any past ban history.
3: You didn't even say your friends names hence you could of made it up.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Player 1 (Josh Booth) FrostBite
player (Ant Durrant) Deathbite

Im not lying, and they got straight ban!
You complain that there is no RP on the server but you are a hippocrite, instead of trying to remedy it, you go around and raid every house you see on sight. We have the set of rules for a reason, to ensure order on the server and a pleasant gameplay for everyone. The fact that you didn't bother respecting them is what got you banned, case closed.

I've known you for years and every community you've been into that banned you for legit or less legit reason, you tried your best to incite a rebellion in it. I know you perfectly well and it is not going to work here.

Closed, you are basically arguing with yourself.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
A last comment. We have a reporting section for any problems regarding the administrators, however we will not tolerate any kind of bullshit around there. This means only serious reports, no forged evidence, no butt-hurt whining.

If you believe any members of this team is misbehaving, feel free to contact myself, Faustie or any other staff member.