You know you've been playing GMod too much when...
When u Permban ur Teacher.
Signature too big...
When You Jump on a Sleeping Person >.>
yWhen you put y after everything you say.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
when youre looking for the Q button to open folders on your cellphone
(08-07-2010, 08:50 AM)Raffi Wrote:
(08-06-2010, 03:45 PM)fai222 Wrote: When you sit and play Gmod more than 1 hour each day..
I've managed to rack up about five hours.
In one sitting.

Just to start a contest Smile ive managed to rack up 14 hours in 1 sitting.... i had all my food and drink at my desk... My mom was "Wtf are you doing" Me: "Hardcore RP mom, hardcore Rp..."

You know you play to much Gmod when you order chinese and ask if it will be $2750....
Then right after that you ask the guy "Can i have some alcoholic beverages, and would you know where the BMD is?"
"Your not saying stuff, your typing letters into words idiot."

[Image: 2hf8bvo.png]
Bah that's nothing I racked up 20 hours once.
Anyway back on topic, you know you've been playing gmod too much when you run around with an ak and breaching doors while yelling raid.
(08-29-2010, 03:44 PM)soviet sniper Wrote: Bah that's nothing I racked up 20 hours once.
Anyway back on topic, you know you've been playing gmod too much when you run around with an ak and breaching doors while yelling raid.

If you do that it has nothing to do with Gmod it just means your psycho :O
-Signature removed-
24 Cheese, With a lan party on my school !
Signature too big...
When you are trying to sleep in a trash can, but then fall out and some random sude suddenly come and punch you on the head and jump on you!
Dude*
Oh no I made a spelling mistkae!
mistake*

There's an EDIT button on the bottom-right corner of your post... use it.

---
When you keep thinking you're meant to drive on the right-hand side of the road (I live in Britain, so..)
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles