You know you've been playing GMod too much when...
When your car gets stuck in a ditch so you throw barrels and couches at it until it moves.
When your teacher talks to you after class about lack of performance you yell "METAGAME!"
When you own all the buildings in your town and they all have your name on them.
When you see a dog and yell "AAAH! ITS DOG!" and run.
When you go to buy a new computer you ask the clerk "Does this run PCMod 2?"
When you walk into the Best Buy and start looking around (standing still) you yell "FUCKING PING!"
When you see someone on a computer doing what looks like hacking you throw it at them and scream.
Whenever you see an old black guy you yell "DAD!"
When you think about Alyx more than your girlfriend.
(03-21-2011, 11:25 PM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: When your car gets stuck in a ditch so you throw barrels and couches at it until it moves.
When your teacher talks to you after class about lack of performance you yell "METAGAME!"
When you own all the buildings in your town and they all have your name on them.
When you see a dog and yell "AAAH! ITS DOG!" and run.
When you go to buy a new computer you ask the clerk "Does this run PCMod 2?"
When you walk into the Best Buy and start looking around (standing still) you yell "freaking PING!"
When you see someone on a computer doing what looks like hacking you throw it at them and scream.
Whenever you see an old black guy you yell "DAD!"
When you think about Alyx more than your girlfriend.
hmm.... I do the last one a lot, so I better stop playing so much gmod

(08-07-2010, 08:50 AM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(08-06-2010, 03:45 PM)fai222 Wrote: When you sit and play Gmod more than 1 hour each day..
I've managed to rack up about five hours.
In one sitting.

Wait, here's another:
When you buy a game just so you can mount it into GMod, rather than actually play it.
I've done that lol
When somewhere at the back of your mind, there is the slightest inkling of suspicion that gravity guns are in fact real.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
When you lose a game of dodgeball and say, "Freaking Lagg spike!"
When you can't find your inventory in F1 menu and try's to relog to get it back Tounge
When you read this entire post and find that you have done many of them.

Also, when I own this t-shirt, this hoodie, this shirt, this t-shirt too, also this and, finally, this.

Do you think I like GMod too much?Cheese
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
The following 1 user Likes Penguin's post:
  • Death Sniper
(03-23-2011, 07:51 PM)Adria_Penguin Wrote: Also, when I own this t-shirt, this hoodie, this shirt, this t-shirt too, also this and, finally, this.
I have that Midnight Riders t-shirt and I wear it with pride. Sadly since it's always so damn cold here, I'm also wearing a jumper over the top.

I also have Ellis' shirt and cap. I also want this and this. And maybe this.

AND I MUST HAVE THAT HEADCRAB HAT. Also, inb4episode3hatforteamfortress2

Also, your sig's achievement icon is a jar of piss. Seriously.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(03-23-2011, 08:55 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Also, your sig's achievement icon is a jar of piss. Seriously.

Hehhehe. I know it, I play TF2, here's the joke xD

Anyways, you also know you've been playing GMod too much when you go with 150$ to the market to buy a fish, even when you live in Europe.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
When you you crash you brother's Lamboginhi.
I haz dis, dis and dis.

Too bad my GF took the hoodie home with her..[/quote]