You know you've been playing GMod too much when...
(07-31-2010, 12:40 PM)s.J. Wrote: When you read the bible and say
God, Jesus stop breaking fucking NLR !

Win xD
When you decide who to cosplay as, then attempt to pull out the Colour tool to change the colour of your shirt.

And when you make a sentry gun out of a turret, a barrel and a motor.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
When your teacher calls on you to answer a hard question you yell "HAX!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Note I have actually done this, and got detention for like 2 weeks, so don't fucking do it.
At my school the teacher would probably laugh :1

Also these are getting boring, playing too much GMod doesnt lead to some rebels attacking your house D:

Anyways, i wake up the middle of the night if i had a lua error in the day and fix it because i found the solution in my dreams 0.o
When you can fit loads of guns and a car and food and lots of other crap in your pockets.
I am very addicted, sometimes i yell to some classmates HAAAAAXXXX xD
Signature too big...
(08-01-2010, 07:24 AM)Willox Wrote: At my school the teacher would probably laugh :1

Also these are getting boring, playing too much GMod doesnt lead to some rebels attacking your house D:

Anyways, i wake up the middle of the night if i had a lua error in the day and fix it because i found the solution in my dreams 0.o

Dude I have had that too when I was obsessed with e2 !!
Then I opened Gmod fixed it and went back to sleep lol
-Signature removed-
When a murder victim shouts at the murderer in ooc "OMFG RDM"
Remember Reach.
@s.J

I scribble on a peice of paper and spend hours working it out in the morning 0.o
I call soul cuz i got rmded.