Jacob's unban request
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Jacob

Your ban ID: 16349

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Leaving the game to avoid a arrest

Involved: I think it was Cirly im not properly sure because it was hours ago loads of hours ago

Why we should unban you: It is quite annoying being banned from the server even though it's only short two days, and I love the server and quite dedicated when im on gmod im playing on fearlessrp. Ive been on the server for 44 hours and it is sad because I can't do some good rp with friends like ThePonyGuard or dc_spartan and more I can't have good fun rp time ethier is it selling food or running a massive city or being in the mafia doing contraband still all very fun. Plus I don't think it was a proper arrest. I wanted to see the mayor so I went up the lift, there was 0 guards or police officers everywhere when I got up the lift no security system so I walked in the presidents office no one so I said to my self "lets just wait up here for a bit." Then I waited an SS person came up tazerd me handcuffed me and tryed to get a warrant I thought there job was to guard the mayor not wonder around in the nexus then I had to go to tea and I waned to get the arrest sounds weird yes I know but maybe someone could break me out or something so i left the game.
Warned and Denied

Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied