Jacob's unban request
Your name: Jacob

Your ban ID: 16349

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Leaving the game to avoid a arrest

Involved: I think it was Cirly im not properly sure because it was hours ago loads of hours ago

Why we should unban you: It is quite annoying being banned from the server even though it's only short two days, and I love the server and quite dedicated when im on gmod im playing on fearlessrp. Ive been on the server for 44 hours and it is sad because I can't do some good rp with friends like ThePonyGuard or dc_spartan and more I can't have good fun rp time ethier is it selling food or running a massive city or being in the mafia doing contraband still all very fun. Plus I don't think it was a proper arrest. I wanted to see the mayor so I went up the lift, there was 0 guards or police officers everywhere when I got up the lift no security system so I walked in the presidents office no one so I said to my self "lets just wait up here for a bit." Then I waited an SS person came up tazerd me handcuffed me and tryed to get a warrant I thought there job was to guard the mayor not wonder around in the nexus then I had to go to tea and I waned to get the arrest sounds weird yes I know but maybe someone could break me out or something so i left the game.
They had all the reason to arrest you since the top of nexus is off limit to civillians unless the President agrees to them. What you figures was wrong and if we all make actions based on assumptions, the banlist would just endless. You claim to have done good RP but that will not excuse you from breaking the rules. You didn't read the unban request rules either.

Don't make an unban request if you have broken the rules. Their role is to settle an accidental or unjust ban, nothing more.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.