Michael Sprous

Your ban ID: 16354

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Hostaging as a BMD

Involved:
Fluffy Kitty (Rose) STEAM_0:0:42200593
[JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz STEAM_0:0:41187861

Why we should unban you:
It said that the reason I got banned was because I had someone hostage as a Black Market Dealer. This is not the case and in fact you couldn't be more mistaken.

Me and my friend (who also got banned for the same reason but as a taxi driver) were driving from the city to our house. This is the house with the large metal gate. When we got there, there was a police car outside and a police man was on the inside of our property and bearing in mind that the gate was locked so he had no way to get through. When I opened the gate, the officer spawned a large fence and walked over my wall... This is surely not right. So I called him and he tried to run away from me and I knew he was just going to get in his car and drive off, he had no reason to be in my property so why should I let him go? The only thing I had to keep him from running away was some rope and so I tied him up so he could not get away from me. At this point he started to explain what he was doing in my property. He answered that he got a call to go check my place out because I allegedly has illegal substances in my house (which was not true, but that is not the case). and so I asked if he had a warrant to search my property and he said no. So not only did he illegally spawn a prop to walk over the wall to get into my house but he went into my house without a warrant for a search. Now, I only had him tied up for the time that I wanted to asked the questions that I need an answer for. Once he explained all this. I simply said that once he gets a warrant, he can search my property but he does not or ever have the right to spawn a prop to get into my property. I untied him and let him go.

Now I had only tied him up because I saw that he had spawned a prop to get in and out of my property and that when I tried to get his attention, he simply ran away. If he had come to me and explained what he had done and why then there would have been no reason for my to tie him up. He got tied up because he ran away from a crime that he committed and I was not going to let him get away with prop walking into my property.

My friends in this had nothing to do with anything so if you do so still keep the ban on me then why on them, they had nothing at all to do with the reason I stopped the guy from getting away.

Fluffy Kitty (Rose) STEAM_0:0:42200593
[JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz STEAM_0:0:41187861

Thank you for reading my appeal

Michael
84e_SoD_Mikey STEAM_0:0:49116693
You were the one pointing a weapon at him, that's backseat administrating. You can't tie someone and then threaten him if he broke the rules. [JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz is the one who tied him and he was a damn taxi driver, that's beyond FailRP. Fluffy Kitty (Rose) was one of your friends and a Nexus Desk Secretary, her DUTY was to report this crime, not stay there and encourage it.

This whole situation was a huge failRP to begin with and your friends are as responsible for this mess as you are.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I pointed the weapon at him to get his attention but then put it away and I did NOT threaten him at all. Never did I threaten him. I was also the one to tie him up. [JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz had nothing to do with it as we were driving down together. Fluffy Kitty (Rose) was brand new and probably did not fully understand the role of a Nexus Desk Secretary.

There was shooting, RMDing, people getting ran over randomly by cars and a whole bunch of huge fail RP happening in the city. This however was not fail RP because he had trespassed in my home so I had every right to kill him and all I did was make sure he could not run away so I could get the explanation I needed from him to why he used a prop to get over the wall and into my property.
I don't think you understand...He used a prop to get inside your place. This is a situation for an Administrator to solve, you don't go and tie him up and tell him not to do it, you are not an Administrator. That's what backseat administrating means.
Also, don't lie about [JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz as I saw him using a rope. It's not my fault Fluffy Kitty (Rose) didn't read the rules when he/she joined.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Okay I understand that it is mainly a situation for an Administrator to solve, but without knowing that an Administrator is on and also mainly with it being my property, I was not going to let him just walk off. I understand that I may have exaggerated my way of dealing with it but it was the only way from him escaping. I only did it because other times, administrators were not on and I could not do anything about it. I wasn't going to allow someone to prop into my property.
honestly, [JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz did not even own a rope and I did not tell him to tie him up. I was the one who tied him up. I understand about Fluffy Kitty (Rose) and you are right about not reading the rules before hand so I will not go further on that situation but [JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz had done nothing wrong and I was not going to let that guy get away without talking to me because its my property, I know it was more of an administrator's situation but you must understand that it was also MY property that he got into illegally and I can have that.
[09:40:57] [JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz (STEAM_0:0:41187861) said: /me takes out a Knife from their backup.

[09:41:18] [JUGS]FR0STxBLADEZz (STEAM_0:0:41187861) said: /me takes out a Hostage Rope from their backup.

I don't like being lied to. It seems you don't even have the common sense to tell the trouth, therefore I won't be able to help you.

Denied.
Credit goes to Jamie.