Leaving for a limited time.
Wow has taken yet another Soul... A minute of silence please.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • equal
Wait.. what? Permabanned?

Well i will do a unbann when im back so, later guys :3
And World of Warcraft is just funn Smile
I don't believe he is Mr. Anonymous, Asuma is different, maybe they're just bros,
Checked out the ban now, and that is clearly bullshit.
Asuma would NEVER alt acc.

Hope you appeal for an unban when you're back, Asuma.

Good luck with WoW! <3
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I can say for sure that you two have complete different voices, I remember that Mr. Anonymous guy, and if you're him. You have two personalities, because I hated Mr. Anonymous.
Are we playing the assumption game again people? If you're trying to argue my decision, make a thread complaining so I can call you incompetents and close it.

IPs match and he did not recall ever being related to Mr.Annonymous. He could have easily said it was a brother or a close relative and get the benefit of doubt. He didn't therefore actions have been taken.

Side note: Next time you try to call administrator decisions bullshit just so you could show how badass you are, use your brain for once and think outside the box, we never ban just because we enjoy it.

Ontopic: Goodbye Asuma. If you were really Mr.Annonymous, you gave me quite a hassle. I hope if you make an unban request and I have to review your case, it would turn out that I was wrong.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 1 user Likes Ruxandra's post:
  • equal
(10-30-2012, 07:18 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Are we playing the assumption game again people? If you're trying to argue my decision, make a thread complaining so I can call you incompetents and close it.
Class Act

See ya Asuma, may your stay in WoW be non life ruining.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Toxic
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting to increase your post count
(10-30-2012, 07:55 PM)BlackDog Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 07:18 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Are we playing the assumption game again people? If you're trying to argue my decision, make a thread complaining so I can call you incompetents and close it.
Class Act

See ya Asuma, may your stay in WoW be non life ruining.

Amen to that.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Bye Asuma! Hope you come back soon. I love you

Wait, are you banned Equal?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-30-2012, 08:14 PM)Midget Wrote: Bye Asuma! Hope you come back soon. I love you

Wait, are you banned Equal?

No, Asuma is.