The Servers
(10-29-2012, 05:30 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Well I wouldn't say "sucky"
For the last month or two we have a great wave of good newcomers
Community is changing in my eyes, doesn't looks anymore like it looked year or two before
And still, yeah, we get minges
But for hell with them
Lets enjoy what we got! ^___^

Cheese
Basically, we have ALOT of new players joining. The majority of players on right now have less than 10 hours.
(10-29-2012, 06:21 PM)Termin Wrote: Basically, we have ALOT of new players joining. The majority of players on right now have less than 10 hours.

Lol good luck Tounge
I have seen 33x earlier today (around 1 PM-ish GMT) and it was FULL of new players.
On one hand, it was impossible to get attention to any RPs, simply because most of them are probably very new and are just driving around not knowing where everything is and they should RP.
On the other hand (thumbs up) I have noticed a very low amount of minging and failing RP, which means this crowd, in time, might make excellent RPers.
(10-29-2012, 07:39 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I have seen 33x earlier today (around 1 PM-ish GMT) and it was FULL of new players.
On one hand, it was impossible to get attention to any RPs, simply because most of them are probably very new and are just driving around not knowing where everything is and they should RP.
On the other hand (thumbs up) I have noticed a very low amount of minging and failing RP, which means this crowd, in time, might make excellent RPers.

This might be because of the good staff the admin/developer G.Mat has been doing a amazing job !
(10-29-2012, 07:44 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 07:39 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I have seen 33x earlier today (around 1 PM-ish GMT) and it was FULL of new players.

This might be because of the good staff the admin/developer G.Mat has been doing a amazing job !

Matt and Jamie were on at the same time, and things were quiet, I must admit. Keep it up guys and perhaps, in the future, we can have more servers!
Just wait til they get money for tranquilizers and guns... And not to mention, the taxi!
(10-29-2012, 08:01 PM)Bluerider Wrote: Just wait til they get money for tranquilizers and guns... And not to mention, the taxi!

Oh god ... not the Taxi ! Omg
(10-29-2012, 08:01 PM)Bluerider Wrote: Just wait til they get money for tranquilizers and guns... And not to mention, the taxi!

You're being too pessimistic about new comers
I'd say 30% of them are quite mature and already making a great progress and gaining game in our community

The rest... Well there is such an optimistic thing called Perma Ban ^______^
I may be adding a Queue system to join, this will be getting discussed with other admins/devs today
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • Ciryl