Laptop for games
I decided to buy new laptop(I dont want Big computer because Im always travelling)
So i want your oppinion on good gaming laptop (max price 1800 $).
Recently i found this laptop Msi gt60 http://www.laptopmag.com/review/laptop/MSI_GT60.aspx

Maybe you know any other good laptops ?
I am not going to play bf3 on it, so i dont need very powerfull one.
I want it for such games as skyrim, gta4, garrysmod, Arma2 (laptop thAt can run all this games on ulta high, or at least high and good fps)

Got any ideas?? Help please.
Thanks!
First, i would recommend you to buy a desktop for gaming but if you prefer laptop..well that's your opinion.
The laptop will run bf3 or any other game on ultra without lags, also, i think you should buy better hard drive with at least 1TB.
Thanks for your reply, I already found laptop i will buy(probably)
Here's specs:
Intel Core i7-3610QM (6M Cache, up to 3.30 GHz);
Intel 7 Express
Memory: 8192MB (2x4096 up to 8192) 1600MHz DDR3;
Hard drive:1Tb Serial ATA
graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M GDDR5, 2Gb;

Will i have a chance to play Dayz with at least medium settings and good fps (30-40) on laptop with this specs?
Definitely, your laptop beats my desktop. :'(
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(10-29-2012, 02:15 PM)Borovichok Wrote: I decided to buy new laptop(I dont want Big computer because Im always travelling)
So i want your oppinion on good gaming laptop (max price 1800 $).
Recently i found this laptop Msi gt60 http://www.laptopmag.com/review/laptop/MSI_GT60.aspx

Maybe you know any other good laptops ?
I am not going to play bf3 on it, so i dont need very powerfull one.
I want it for such games as skyrim, gta4, garrysmod, Arma2 (laptop thAt can run all this games on ulta high, or at least high and good fps)

Got any ideas?? Help please.
Thanks!

Sager offers some of the better performance to price ratio laptops. You cant really beat them on their prices.

http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?p...cted_cat=3
(11-01-2012, 01:15 PM)GhostRider Wrote: First, i would recommend you to buy a pc for gaming but if you prefer laptop..well that's your opinion.
The laptop will run bf3 or any other game on ultra without lags, also, i think you should buy better hard drive with at least 1TB.

A laptop and a PC are exactly the same. You must mean a desktop, right?

Anyways, one thing is for sure: DO NOT, EVER, EVER BUY AN ALIENWARE! They're overpriced as hell, just like Crapple computers, but I'm sure you already know not to buy Crapple.

Anyways, I my self have an MSI, and I'm quite pleased with it. Wweee's company has some pretty good computers too, and at very affordable prices. Only downside is, that they don't look very... Special. But of course, not everyone cares about that.
(11-02-2012, 10:36 PM)Verenikin Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 01:15 PM)GhostRider Wrote: First, i would recommend you to buy a pc for gaming but if you prefer laptop..well that's your opinion.

A laptop and a PC are exactly the same. You must mean a desktop, right?

Anyways, one thing is for sure: DO NOT, EVER, EVER BUY AN ALIENWARE! They're overpriced as hell, just like Crapple computers, but I'm sure you already know not to buy Crapple.

Anyways, I my self have an MSI, and I'm quite pleased with it. Wweee's company has some pretty good computers too, and at very affordable prices. Only downside is, that they don't look very... Special. But of course, not everyone cares about that.

I always look for the performance personally. I could care less if it looked plain or not, it's not as if I have to look at the casing while gaming on it.

Really just a matter of opinion. I prefer a grayed out carbon look on my laptops.