Unban Request Niimo
Your name: Niimo

Your ban ID: 16108

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Random Hostage, Promoting violent RP.

Involved: Macklemore and some other rebels

Why we should unban you: Well , i dont see how it can be random hostage when the cops raided like 2x earlier , and then this guy comes ( the guy that made the ban request ) And of course , he saw me speeding . and yold me to get out of the car but i just drove away ( like he said ) When i arrived at our base. i hostaged him so he wouldnt arrest me . Later , the cops came , i told him to send them away and he did that, but the cops came either way and , + . I clearly said that if the cops come , i will kill you and they did come . So what did i do ? i killed him of course , and then all the cops broke nlr like 3x ( not the guy i hostaged )and we later turned out dead . End of story:
Yes, that sounds like Agressive RP, but doesn't mean it's not allowed. You clearly (according to your story) said to the police what the consequences were.

I give Vauld 1 day to add his side of story, otherwise the ban will be deleted from your history.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You hostaged the police officer on the road, in public sight which is fail RP and violates our rules.
Niimo, right now it looks like you were just having fun breaking the laws and intentionally provoking police officers, making the ban reason valid.

You have 24 hours to reply with any statements before the appeal gets denied.
(11-03-2012, 09:49 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Niimo, right now it looks like you were just having fun breaking the laws and intentionally provoking police officers, making the ban reason valid.

You have 24 hours to reply with any statements before the appeal gets denied.

Hmm ... Doesn't really get what you mean with '' having fun breaking the law ''. Well , in my side of the view . The cops raided us , and then a wild cop appear , we hostage him , i told him that he should send away the cops or else he would get killed , they didn't listen , he died and i died . End of story , I don't see how any of that is breaking the rules , but . You are the admin here and with all respect , you make the decisions
Your story changed.
Quote:i hostaged him so he wouldnt arrest me . Later , the cops came
and now it's
Quote:The cops raided us , and then a wild cop appear

I still fail to see how taking a cop hostage is supposed to keep others away, I mean it's a pretty much guarantee of getting more cops to come over.

It does seem more like your primary goal was to break the laws and have a shootout with the cops for your own entertainment.
I'm "the guy who made the Ban Request". Who said I was going to arrest you? That is really the first thing that comes to the mind of everybody when they see a cop?

If you had pulled over in the first place, I would have just fined and never followed you. People know I don't promote AgressiveRP of any kind and would have just talked to you about this. You immediately pull a gun at me for simply wanting to TALK to you. Of course, you didn't know what I was going to do. But killing me because the other cops didn't listen to me?

I agree with the admins that you just seemed the whole time like your itchy trigger finger wanted some action.
That wraps it up. Appeal denied, ban has been confirmed as valid.