Ban Request - Killdozer
Name of player: Killdozer

SteamID: Killdozer STEAM_0:0:22396208

Time in GMT: 1:25 AM GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: Have just been nicely doing my BP RP
Than this guy comes out of nowhere. Stealing my notes (which i have no idea how to weld now with GMOD13), shooting all around, randomly cuffing me, Breaking NLR (not shown in this Demo) , randomly tazing me (along with DEADxSHOT)
i warned that guy a lot, even threatend him with knife, instead he just ran around asking every time I stabbed him "I NEED HEAL!!! HEAL!!!" and medics did healed him all the time
I think nothing more needs to be explained aobut this guy

Now I want to dediacte it to two admins that were there and were sitting their asses off for 40 minutes of all the time that I was calling them for help
Temar and Grub. Specially for you, I will say that this was THE LAZIEST admin activity I ever experienced in two years while RPing here
40 goddamn minutes. I havent seen or heard you doing any events.Also your jobs (Uneployed and no custom title) definetly told me that you guys werent so busy to get to me by all that time for 2 minutes and warn that guy about to stop trolling me and runing my RP
Isntead, I havent even heard "we are busy" which would be enough for me to cope with it and wait a little longer
Now because I ahve extremely shitty internet here with awful upload speed im not gonna struggle my ass uploading an 8 gig video
Instead, I will only upload that demo
Hope you at least wont be that lazy to watch it
(
Thank you

Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/usgby60mx9haf7i/killdozer.dem
Is the Evidence a Video? I've downloaded it and I can't seem to play it since it's a ."dem" File. Can you upload this someone else, Please.
I'd like to Jamie
But it says it will upload the video in 37 hours
My Internet has got a temporary problem which our provider says will be gone in like a week

T play .dem file
Put the file in garrysmod\garrysmod folder
And from console (after restarted GMOD) type "play (or playdemo) Killdozer"
Alright, Well I don't know how to open .dem folders so I will let another admin deal with this.
I can back this up with no evidence but with a "witness" kind of thing, Killdozer has been minging since Hour 1.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The only evidence we accept are ones that we can stream online or see. Videos on youtube or other site, screenshots, etc. We don't download files for security reasons since they may contain malware.

Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.