STEAM_0:0:23439048

Banning Admin:
[FL] Nudelholz

Ban Length:
2011-02-07 14:40:59

Reason for the ban:
Multiple rules broken including door rules etc., General Minge

Why we should unban you:
Multiple rules broken including door rules etc.
Specify any rule broken up??im curious
this is bullshit im have broken rules for door......why im not have create 1 door have problem for enter......
this guys have call in OOC(Prop block the door)1 second other, Nudelholz
is teleport a this guys renants3.
3sec later im look banned for multiple rules etc....
I wonder that I bloked the door? im not have idea why im not have block.
you have lissen renants3 this guys have broken this day 60 % the rules + is join president.....
Specify only one thing that made the most serious that I believe
join president and cover the criminal. very nice....
I do not add another because he'd talk about all day.
I ask that I have removed the ban,
because I have not broken any rule.

Another time I saw that some admin bans a person without ensuring.
And so hard to make a admin? I do not think whether it is a very difficult thing,
you just need a bit of commitment on the part of someone
╔═══════════════════╗
║███████████████████║99,9 %
╚═══════════════════╝
Left 00,1 % for your death
The Sniper
You received the ban not only for the rules you broke on that day but also for all the shit you did the week before.

Everytime you were on the server I could see you breaking smaller and biggers rules and each time you got banned.
Let me just quote:

Quote:[JD-Admin]тнє_Ŧσﻮ_мαи STEAM_0:0:23439048 FailRP, Punchwhoring, Metagaming, More FailRP
[JD-Admin]тнє_Ŧσﻮ_мαи STEAM_0:0:23439048 Propbashing chairs through walls and throwing players around.

As I was on the server this time you broke rules AGAIN, including propblock and too many doors in a row plus FailRP and the usual things you do. That's why I decided to give you a longer ban this time, I hope you will learn to read the rules and stop breaking rules all the time.
Dare to think!
you are crazy im propblock??????? O.O
Tell me where it made??
sorry im have create 1 door,no other
second floor in mafia house in the bathroom

╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
The Sniper
You had a door in the 1st villa on the first floor blocked off.

How about you accept that ban, I guess every Admin knows that you are constantly breaking rules, as I already wrote in the post above.
You should understand that we have those rules for a reason and if they are broken multiple times your ban time gets LONGER that's why you got a long ban now. Just accept that ban and make it better the next time.
Dare to think!
LOL sorry Nudelholzguys im not have create the door a fist floor,why have create 1 guys have enter mafia,
im have create 1 door a second floor in the bathroom.
and an impossible thing that I've created a door first floor.......
I have something that makes me think that what a moron renants3 have call you for look the propblock not my,
why this guy is agry for me why im have prevented from entering the house,because elements as the boy was to destroy
copy print and drug.
I remember that there were two boys,
the first have name °BwB° Crazy class guardian have ak47(I ask an attendant that he should do the job of cop,
killing a boy in my team who also had a gun,he has also tried to use the breach into the house luckily it through the window, and I started shooting it.with a fail by a lag-.-
I wonder if this is not a failRP?
more insulting in the mic, open the door sluts,insult to the player.
Most of those killed before they had my house,
I saw (crazy) that he was arguing wite a guy in town
I do not know why, but the crazy and ended up killing that seems to have done a RDM?
the second guys is renants3 the stupid civil have call Crazy for go my house for Raid for destroy my illegal drug and money.
renants3 the first was a president,That I was a cop,I was talking to a guy outside the bank I heard bursts of 7 ak47,
I was running in the apartment,I was running in the apartmentvbeing accompanied by two policemen and a staff of policemen
we went in apartments,We killed two guys who had put in a hostage boy who sold arms,
We killed two guys who had put in a hostage woman selling weapons,
and another that I did not understand what your business was.
standing in the room I noticed two fences with 2 keypads
one inside the fence, and one out.
A friend of mine tried to use the ram to open the fence,
but without success, then the keypad was not related to the fence that makes me think, propblock people.
happened when I was writing the Lord of moron I was degraded under the policy.
this will be a reason to help the criminals.

What can I say a good day for broken balls Cheese

I do not accept the ban for something I did not like,as had happened some time ago with Evo,I have banned people accusing me of having thrown the last floor of the Presidency,I was not even there I.we say that the admin people blame too quickly.
╔═══════════════════╗
╚═══════════════════╝
The Sniper
I'll bother to read it when it makes sense.
From Nudel's comments, seems you were banned for multiple rulebreaks.
Achievement unlocked: You raped the english language.

Anyway. I only understand parts of what you "wrote" there so anyway.

I know you had doors on the 1st floor propblocked and we all know that you did rulebreaks before so accept it, get a grip. Your unban is soon anyway I think.

Unban Request denied.

Reason: Ban was made with reason ,which were multiple rulebreaks.
Dare to think!