SlappyD ; Car Accidents Happen
Your name: (Steam friends name)
SlappyD's
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Grub
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
CDM
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Me and someone running across street.
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I am really surprised i was banned because of this, because i dodged 2 people standing in the middle of the road and a third ran across and got hit by me and i am almost instantly banned.
I didn't stop because i was running from the police, that is also why i was speeding.

I'm surprised because if i was banned so quickly the admin must have saw what happened and known i wasn't intentionally running people over.

I just want to play FLRP on the weekend when i'm not working or at school, and it kinda pisses me off when i get this ban on my record for something accidental.
Denied
Under 24hours
You honestly went 100mph nearly killed two people and hit one. You know what the outcome would be.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub