Roleplaying as a police officer.
Me and Thugzz did a good roleplay, we were police partners and then we were friends (ic) and then they got a drink and had sex. It was a pretty good cop RP, because, you know, they have a life too.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(10-31-2012, 07:58 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Me and Thugzz did a good roleplay, we were police partners and then we were friends (ic) and then they got a drink and had sex. It was a pretty good cop RP, because, you know, they have a life too.

You had sex in the game? how?
(10-31-2012, 08:47 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 07:58 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Me and Thugzz did a good roleplay, we were police partners and then we were friends (ic) and then they got a drink and had sex. It was a pretty good cop RP, because, you know, they have a life too.

There is a way you can use chairs, orientating them correctly and making them invisible that recreates the 'positions' of sex....
(10-31-2012, 08:47 PM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:

Ask Infernaw xD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • data expunged :(
Lol, we sat on a bed....
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Only two people have pulled over for me! Probably more than anyone elce. All of the others just speed away and just waists us both money by draining petrol! People also swear at me when i drive past :p . You have got to be kidding me.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Unfortunately we experience stuff like this a lot, people on Fearless mostly do not give a single f*** about your serious RP, or well, them who understands it and does it themselves simply does, but some people who are not comitted with the community just wants to gather a gun, a gang and some money, then they assume they can do whatever they want.