Ban Request on Nukabomb
yeah your fault..
In the middle?? not at all. i was in the door :3
And the president demoted me and you told him to do it :3 so its the same
Not really, its the president's decision to demote, not mine, i'm just advising him. And my garden is still my land irl. Why shouldn't the car park be my land?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
not at all at your land.....
not even near...
it was on the other side of the road. and that at the apartment. that nobody owns..
It was the pool, i owned the door, and owning the door means you own the immediate area. I'm logging off for today, so we'll flame tomorrow.
Nuka
i would love not to O__O
this is rly pissing me off and its a huge waste of time
A lot like your ban request then, that seems to be a bit of a waste of time. Still haven't uploaded the video? Get one thing straight- admins don't ban someone based on someones words unless they are a highly respected member of the community. You think that you'll get me banned by saying "lololololol =3 too lazy to put video up lololololol"?
Nuka
(10-28-2012, 10:25 AM)NukaBomb Wrote: A lot like your ban request then, that seems to be a bit of a waste of time. Still haven't uploaded the video? Get one thing straight- admins don't ban someone based on someones words unless they are a highly respected member of the community. You think that you'll get me banned by saying "lololololol =3 too lazy to put video up lololololol"?

Not always, Just because they're a respected member of the community. Doesn't mean we are just going to take their word for it without doing any further investigation. Also, This needs more Evidence; I don't see anyone breaking the rules in the video, Except for two people arguing like children. (Not to mention you started doing it on this ban request itself)

Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (STEAM_0:1:6148371, NukaBomb.)
Please note, Provide more clear evidence in your ban requests next time.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team