Corleone Drug Lab
I'm a big fan of realistic RP'ing, and I often strive to achive a good RP environment. A part of this is to fulfill my RP-job without directly force it upon others, and that's why I decided to make a Drug Lab for the Corleones. It was a great success. We produced alot of weed, and distributed it through the locals. Although we got random raided a couple of times, it was so popular among the Corleones that I made it on other occasions aswell.

[Image: aa8uus.jpg]

[Image: 241saxl.jpg]

[Image: 192l8j.jpg]

[Image: 259vr4h.jpg]

[Image: v66ypv.jpg]

[Image: i76ade.jpg]

I find the garage setting excellent, and it's the only place I've tried to make anything like this. I also think it's a great arena for Mob/Police Raid RP'ing.

I'd love to see someone elses take on it, and if anyone have any ideas as to important things to include in a drug lab: I'm all ears.
The following 1 user Likes DoDraugen's post:
  • Martti
Oh wow! This is great, nice work! Mabey you'd aught to add a clock though. Every drug lab has to have a clock, if you get what i mean...
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • DoDraugen
Very nice done! impressive!
i might try this when the server is getting more stabile Tounge damn gmod updates :/
The following 1 user Likes Raccoon's post:
  • DoDraugen
Very impressive. Only by looking how realistic the scene looks like, I can tell that you can roleplay.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
The following 1 user Likes Martti's post:
  • DoDraugen
Just where did you build that? Very nice choice of props and building.
The following 1 user Likes Teh Time Rider's post:
  • DoDraugen
Drug whoring made roleplay-ish.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • DoDraugen
Wow, thanks for the overwhelming response!
A clock will be added indeed. I hate the proplimit, but I think I can make it work.

The location was in one of the garages of the villas near the Corleone spawn. It's the house in the middle, and it's well suited for Mob business.

If you guys ever go Corleone, I'd be happy to roleplay this with you. Good RP'ers are hard to come by sometimes, and it's much more satisfying to share your work with people that can make something out of it.