Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) Jacob1029

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
STEAM_0:0:25326672
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Andreas
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Double door, here is the relevant thread:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=16638
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
A.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

Hi there,
I got banned about 3 or 4 months ago and I'm here to try regain access to the FL community. I'll just quote my PM to Ruxandra that I sent to day as I feel it covers what I wish to say to all the admins:

Quote:Hi.

It's been a while, I've had time to reflect on my actions over my time at Fearless RP.

I understand completely why I got perma'd, couple of the bans I disagree with but whats done is done and there is no going back. I acted in many cases completely unacceptably.

I have to add that in my last month or so on FL I improved greatly and learned a hell of a lot until one mistake lead me to being perma'd, but I understand why that ban was issued.

I feel that I am now a more mature individual, have the ability to RP more to a much greater extent, and have a much cooler head. If I returned to FL it would be with a much better positive attitude.

I was just wondering whether it would be a good time to make an unban request? I'm in no rush, I have been working full time so fl is just a small hobby, but I would like your opinion on the matter before any official proceedings.

Regards,
Jacob.

Thanks for your time.
Well, you deserved some of your bans, no doubt about that as you also mentioned yourself.
However seeing as you've been banned for that amount of time and you're quite of an RP'er I decide to vote for an unban.

Let's see what the others have to say also.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You could give him a Second chance coz its a while ago, maybe he changed his life Tounge

MfG
Flobo
I also vote for a second chance. I don't believe people can change, but they can recalibrate their attitude.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm gonna give you a second chance, don't make me regret.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.