YMCM Promo Video
I have never really seen you lads in-game but I must admit the video is extremely satisfying, keep it up!
(12-06-2012, 09:13 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Video is nice, and take that from a guy who already got scouted by a professional movie making company.

I made the video.

(12-06-2012, 09:23 PM)Apex Wrote: I have never really seen you lads in-game but I must admit the video is extremely satisfying, keep it up!

we've stopped playing for a while lol
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington
On one hand the video makes me laugh every time I see it (if I mute it for I cannot stand the terrible music), on the other hand you're gang IC makes me want to throw my tower out the window.
I'm so high right now and that video was awesome Tounge
The video is awesome well done! +rep from me!

The Clan isn't that bad, it was at the begining with agressive RP apparently. But lately we are doing good RP and since I've joined, I haven't seen us doing anything to provoke the anger some of you have towards us. That discussion is for a different thread anyway.

The video is great! I would love to know how you did it!
(12-10-2012, 08:38 PM)Theomenz Wrote: On one hand the video makes me laugh every time I see it (if I mute it for I cannot stand the terrible music), on the other hand you're gang IC makes me want to throw my tower out the window.

How dare you sir.

You are gross.
[Image: ymcmsigcopycopy2.png]

"I roll the nickles man, I make the money, the games mine" - Earl Greylington