Banned by incompetent "admin" once again
Your name: Jacomo

Your ban ID: 16161

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Admin disrespect.

Involved: Coby!

Why we should unban you: Hello there,
so I have just logged this morning and wanted to play some CityRP, rolled a police officer and right away I had my hands full of work. There was a guy shooting and killing cab driver, then stealing the cab and driving away. I started chasing him. When I almost had him, "admin" appeared from nowhere, froze the cab car. When I went to the cab, driver was already out, held hostage by that "admin". So, I wanted to arrest that guy like you should normally do as a cop. I was only talking, nothing else, no action. Bam, demoted by that "admin". WITHOUT A WORD! Later, he banned that cab driver for "Killing a taxi driver, mingestealing his taxi and mocking admin." ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?! It was my job to get that driver, not admins job and I really doubt that cab stealer was mocking anyone, I was there. After demoting me, throwing really stupid bans around, being incompetent ego healing demi-god, that "admin" is, I just went rage. I called him/her incompetent ***. I understand, it is disrespect to admin. But this piece of crap is not admin to me.
This incompetent low self-esteem Napoleon complex obssessed "admin" goes by name [FL] Ruxandra.
Please get this mod rid of him/her (I already filed complaint) and also unban me, so I can keep up doing that great RP and job I was doing. This is totally.. totally undeserved.
Thanks for your time

Ruxandra: Only I decide if you deserve or not to be unbanned but it seems as if I have to increase your ban to 1 month. I clearly told you in LOOC that this is a rulebreak, not law but you ignore me completely.
Give me a very good reason not to slap 1 month for being such a prick.

Jacomo:I didn't see anything in LOOC. That is my fault. Voice chat on your part would make things easier.
Also, please, stop puffing your chest and insulting me. It only proves as incompetent you are in your position. Also, stop threatening, we are not in game anymore.

Ruxandra: Fine. Ban increased to a month. Review your attitude if you actually expect to have a long stay in this community.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19964 - The former thread.

I demand another admin to look into it, because this hysterical girl is out of control.
How the heck can the same admin who banned me, be reviewing my unban request and also add another month of ban just for requesting unban?!
I received ban for 6 days, THEN I DID NOTHING, JUST POSTED THIS THREAD, was polite enough and received one month? This is really your policy?
Closed for failure to comply with Courthouse rules.