Unban Request - KhorneFlakes
Your name: KhorneFlakes #R

Your ban ID: #16106

Banned by: Vauld <3

Reason: I was banned for allegedly breaking Fail RP, and breaking Fear RP.

Involved: "Kiduno" & "The Random Doctor"
Why we should unban you: Okay, so I got banned for the "FearRP" thing recently when two cops were trying to taze me. Link below.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19631

I understand I had already gotten banned for the hostage thing, that one I knew I was doing stupid stuff in. But this one I actually have a reason to try and get my ban time lowered, or the ban itself taken away.

Kiduno and The Random Hostage both Random Tazed and RDM'd me multiple times because of the fact that I was apparently "The biggest d*ck they've ever met in their entire lives and I needed to get a life." WorldWideCoffee, before he got his admin taken away, had to take The Random Doctor (The guy who filmed the ban video) to the side and tell him to quit messing with us and leave us alone because he kept on coming and f'ing with us. Not too long after this happened in the video, Kiduno got banned (his most recent one, x2 RDM to be specific -- ban #15879) because he killed me and xxxxxpetey. WorldWideCoffee witnessed this and banned him. He was RDM'ing us over and over again and wasn't getting caught.

The two people who were trying to taze me were pretty much just doing it out of spite. We were building floats so we could do a Parade RP (Pretty sure we took a screenshot or two of the floats, let me know if you want to see them.) and they were outside the entire time harassing us, saying "We got reports of people in here with AK's, so open up or we take matters into our own hands" or whatever. We said we were building the entire time, and they wouldn't leave. After a while, we got fed up with telling them to leave, and told them we had to get back to "TOOOTALLY FARMING ALL THIS CONTRA IN HERE." After a while, we even opened the doors, and all they saw was our floats. Good laugh.

Anyways, later on they got a warrant on us for no reason, and Kiduno busted in with The Random Doctor and some other cop. He tazed me for no reason because we were messing with them for a while since they wouldn't leave. That's the reason I was acting like that in the video. They were trying to taze us for no reason. After getting a warrant and coming in, and seeing nothing but floats, they still came up and tried to taze us. (Me for the most part.) I would have let them taze me if I actually did something wrong. I wasn't going to sit there and get tazed and put in jail just because these guys felt like being douchebags. Look in the video. What in that warehouse was out of place, or would have made it to where we got a warrant on our building? Nothing.

We were building floats for RP reasons. They got bored and came knocking on our door with some false claims about "seeing AK's" and then eventually after us getting fed up with them and messing with them, they got a warrant and came in. When I didn't let them taze me for no reason, they make a video, and I get banned. Funny how that works. Kiduno wouldn't have gotten banned 30 minutes later if he didnt keep on coming back for no reason and killing us. Ask WWC, he banned the guy for killing after he was told to leave. I'm surprised The Random Doctor didn't get banned. He was smart and left us alone.
[Image: ra0y15.png]
Thanks for the signature Andreas :-).
There is no reply from the enforcer of the ban and it has been 6 days already. I wait untill monday for comments regarding this case, else your ban will be deleted.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I can allow a lowering of the ban, although not a complete removal due to the fact, the ban you're repealing was just added time onto a current, valid ban. This happened because you had 2 approved ban requests, I've gone ahead and unbanned you.