Lights
See, this is what I mean. Admin's opinions on this are very different.

Could it be that if I asked an admin in game, that I could use one light with his/ her permission?

Then remove it when he/she leaves ofcourse.
I honestly don't see the big issue with lights. I am not a minge and I bet most would use it for RP purposes. Minging with lights is probably the only minging I have never seen on ANY server at all.

BUT, if the administration team all agree that I should remove the dupe... I'll do it :/
(10-27-2012, 02:48 PM)Salinsky Wrote: See, this is what I mean. Admin's opinions on this are very different.

Could it be that if I asked an admin in game, that I could use one light with his/ her permission?

I honestly don't see the big issue with lights. I am not a minge and I bet most would use it for RP purposes. Minging with lights is probably the only minging I have never seen on ANY server at all.

BUT, if the administration team all agree that I should remove the dupe... I'll do it :/

Basically, same question here.
I would really like an answer (whatever it may be) that the entire administration team stands behind, so as not to have confusion later on.
I'd suggest that you remove the light dupe as it is blacklisted for a reason. Instead ask any online admin if they could spawn a light for you.
(10-27-2012, 02:48 PM)Salinsky Wrote: See, this is what I mean. Admin's opinions on this are very different.

Opinions may be different but this has been agreed many times.
Alright, removing it now.
Isn't light rendered clientside? How can it cause "lag" then?
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(10-27-2012, 08:25 PM)Zealord Wrote: Isn't light rendered clientside? How can it cause "lag" then?

People will probably spam its amount
I personally think one or two should be allowed, perhaps with a roleplay point limit if that makes people more comfortable.
I would prefer lamp. I have used those in the past for police interrogation Wink
(10-27-2012, 10:02 PM)Stryker1019 Wrote: I would prefer lamp. I have used those in the past for police interrogation Wink

*GMod noob activated*

What is the difference. :3