Murdoker's unban request
Your name: Murdoker

Your ban ID: 11979

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Abusing a glitch to gain an unfair advantage

Involved: Kurious

Why we should unban you: It has been a long time since this ban was made. I am not going to start a discussion about doing the glitch or not. I know I did wrong and I will never do it again. If I can get the same unban as Kurious (purgin inventory) I will accept it.
Kurious wasn't registered as using it, but you did. You and other 10 people at least don't have a chance to appeal, ever.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I understand that what happend during that day was unacceptable and very stupid.

But I also think people that actually care about the servers and love them should be given a second chance. its been over 3 months since this accident now and I would fully understand if someone have given it so much time to think about it.

Going to add to it that this is actually Murdokers first ban ever. And its sad that the first ban is a never appealable perm ban. What about second chances?
It would be really nice to start playing on the servers again with a friend. As said its been 3 months now and I don't doubt him when he says he regrets it.
You maliciously exploited a glitch in our systems, we have zero tolerance for such offenses.