Unban Request: Kipinä #69
Your name: Kipinä #69

Your ban ID: 16112

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Prop abuse on the build server

Involved: Fantom And Doctor_Enzyme

Why we should unban you: If im right in ban list there is nothing typed BR:Accept. If im right u can check logs i was playing last time Tuesday. and u can i was leave server whit no bans. today i try joined there typing u were banned i was WTF!. Doctor_Enzyme do ban request like 1 month ago and i get banned for defending rules i can check chat doctor enzyme says : Im trying Get my car on nexus roof is that proppushing??? and doctor enzyme push my car on aparments roof and lie admins we try doing it whit no reason if im right i ask unbann or shorted my bans to 1 day. Thanks for listening and Readed my Post
Alright, since you have listed me as involved on this thread, then I feel like i can comment. (And defend this ban which i see is well deserved, if a bit late)

If you didn't want to be banned, then you should have (improved your spelling and grammar) made up a better reason for terrorizing me. I shall quote you: " and trying get u car to nexus roof we try defence nexus and rules by stop u push ! "
I have to guess what you are trying to say here, but i assume its something along : You were trying to get your car to the nexus roof, and we were trying to defend nexus, and we were hindering you to break any more rules by not allowing you to push.

First off all, god damn. Spelling and grammar makes you seem a bit more serious, just a tip.
Second of all, even if the banrequest is old, shouln't free you from your sins and wrong doings. And how the F*CK are you defending the rules by: Proppushing, propblocking, minging, and etc?
You also quoted me it seems, and you were saying that i said ": Im trying Get my car on nexus roof is that proppushing???" First of all, that is not a quote, I've never said that, second of all, I said that I was trying to get my car on the nexus roof to take a screenshot (or something along these lines, this is quite some time ago), so where the f*ck have you "is that proppushing???" from? You are clearly lying and making stuff up.

I gave you so many warnings over both microphone and text.

Seing how this was your 10th ban, I'd you deserve an even longer ban (but this is clearly not for me to decide).

If you are keen, I can remind you on what you did to deserve this ban: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19319 Now keep in mind, I've deleted all of my screenshots on my steam, so its more "clean" when im making new banrequests (So I'd advice you to stop fucking around), but im sure even you can get the idea of what you did wrong

I'd reccomend you trying to mature a bit up, before comming back to FL:RP because I can assume you are not far away from a long/perma ban if you keep f*cking around.

Thank you for reading this, and thank you Vauld for finally reading and accepting my BR.

(I'd point out that you have another banreq on you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid161188)

(Please forgive me admin(s), if you don't think that I should have commented here, but I just had to point out some stuff)

-Enzyme
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
dude why u try be ass licker u broke more rule then me u try proppush and propblock.
That type of player bashing isn't tolerated. You admit to breaking rules, and due to the minor offense + your previous bans, I believe 10 days is fair. Denied.