Ban Request FluffyNutz
Name of player: FluffyNutz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33321537

Time in GMT: 1:30 AM

Server: rp Evo city v33x

Summary: He was contra whoring as a cop (you can see the money printers in the vid when i jump in 3rd person). Also the building was called FluffyNutz's place.

He randomly shot us when we were looking to see if the house was bought. He then broke NLR came back and randomly shot me when I had done nothing wrong. He tried to revenge kill and claimed 'he was protecting his base' when he was A COP!

Fail RP, RDM and revenge kill and breaking NLR

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkyhJ57m0...e=youtu.be
i didnt have contra, u cant see it and i have more important stuff in there besides contra. i told u to leave and u didnt, then i came back to get my stuff from my house, and u were still there
You can see money printers inside there, once I killed him for shooting Verzyn in the face he proceeded to run back to where he died and once all the rebels were dealt with he destroyed his contraband (I could hear it blowing up from the tunnel.) I don't have the proof but Fluffy later on went to cdm people in his police car, even his police commander who in the end had to kill him to save himself. This guy deserves a ban, he didn't even acknowledge a single rule that has been placed that makes Fearless so good.
(10-26-2012, 01:08 AM)FluffyNutz Wrote: i didnt have contra, u cant see it and i have more important stuff in there besides contra. i told u to leave and u didnt, then i came back to get my stuff from my house, and u were still there

You can see the money printers when I jump in the video. Nice attempt to lie though.
i played it over about 15 times, the part where u jump, i didnt see a thing
(10-26-2012, 02:43 AM)FluffyNutz Wrote: i played it over about 15 times, the part where u jump, i didnt see a thing

pause at 0:32. You can see the money printers in the corner.
Approved.