Banrequest Axel
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Axel
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:1:2077393
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
Not sure, around 18:00 / 20:00 (GMT +2)
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
V33X
Summary: (What happened?)
He started randomly lockpicking a car, and I gunpointed him, telling him not to steal it. He then broke Fear RP and continued lockpicking the car and tried to drive off, after which I shot him.
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNDD3D_BD...e=youtu.be
You was backseat administrating, you went around with job desc "Minge busters" doing an admins job, you even admitted it in ooc
(10-24-2012, 08:57 PM)Lifeordeath Wrote: You was backseat administrating, you went around with job desc "Minge busters" doing an admins job, you even admitted it in ooc

As you can see here, I recorded it, which is what the "Minge Busters" job was for. It was so that people would know I was there to get evidence for banrequests and not for RPing as you minges, did not allow any RP to take place on the server.

I do not see how you're directly involved with the issue of the banrequest on Axel and therefore I'll point out the rules for you:

1. You are only allowed to write in one of these topics, when you are: 1. the accused player 2. the accusing player 3. a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Unban/Ban/Admin Abuse Request. Any other replies like "Use the template." - "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will lead to a warning.
This wasn't a random lockpick, as I have explained to you several times, but you keep on disgarding what I tell you. You said you recorded the WHOLE thing, so why didn't you upload the WHOLE thing? Razer (Mads Verenikin) stabbed my friend to death while I watched, and as I was chasing him he spawned his truck and drove off (which I hope will be in the logs to help me prove my innocence), but I managed to kill him before he could escape. I then ran up to his car and started lockpicking it, when I hear some unemployed dude say "do not steal that car". From the video you can tell that I couldn't see the his weapon from the angle I was looking. And fear rp? You started shooting at me while i was getting in the car, I wouldn't stop and get out if it was real life and someone was firing at me, and I'm not going to stop and get out if someone is firing at me in a game.

You later pointed out in OOC (this will also be in the logs for those who are interested) that you shot me due to the fact that you thought it was a random lockpick, thus admitting to backseat administrating, something you've been banned for FOUR times. It's even more convincing that your job was "Minge Buster" at the time.

You also stated that you would refuse to rp, announcing in OOC that you "will not actively parttake in RP". There is proof of this in Avsmugens ban request on you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19835

May I remind you that this is in fact a roleplaying server?
Quote: I then ran up to his car and started lockpicking it, when I hear some unemployed dude say "do not steal that car". From the video you can tell that I couldn't see the his weapon from the angle I was looking. And fear rp? You started shooting at me while i was getting in the car, I wouldn't stop and get out if it was real life and someone was firing at me, and I'm not going to stop and get out if someone is firing at me in a game.

This made me laugh, first of all, in the video it's clearly shown my character + the weapon were infact in your line of sight, I even turned on my flashlight so you would see it. I said Stop or I will shoot and you continued, I fired a shot, saw you got in the truck and kept shooting. You ignored fear RP. Even if it wasn't a random car theft, that's still a bannable offense. And for the "I would drive off IRL" part, this is a game, not real life. Get used to that and make an attempt to abide by the rules.

Quote: You also stated that you would refuse to rp, announcing in OOC that you "will not actively parttake in RP". There is proof of this in Avsmugens ban request on you: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=19835

May I remind you that this is in fact a roleplaying server?

May I remind you that this is a banrequest on you? Not on me.
Also, people who had issues would /pm me and I would come and record, I don't see how this is in any way backseat administration, as I'm merely looking at mingery occur and filming it, so that admins can still punish minges even when they are not on the server.

Also, infact it was kind of RP as I was making the best of a bad situation, which you and your friend refused to accept simply because I said I would post a banrequest on you. You're in no way objective in this case, you're simply being subjective because this is a banrequest on you and you know you were in the wrong.

P.S. Ask any admin and see if I can RP. If you didn't know yet - I can RP, simply that the minges on V33 do not allow for RP when there's no administrators online to push them back into their basements.

Your personal opinion on me doesn't bother me at all, you're being prejudice because you feel that I've made a mistake. No biggie, carry on with life mate.

Quote: You later pointed out in OOC (this will also be in the logs for those who are interested) that you shot me due to the fact that you thought it was a random lockpick, thus admitting to backseat administrating, something you've been banned for FOUR times. It's even more convincing that your job was "Minge Buster" at the time.

Really mature to bring up my ban history, however I've grown to be a decent RPer, which, from my experience with you, I can't say about you.

May I remind you that most of my bans are quite some time ago?
OT:

I shot you because you ignored gunpoint and drove off in the car after I had warned you that I would open fire on you if you would steal it. Check the video again and see how many times you screwed up in TWO minutes.
Anyways, I appreciate your mature behavior and it most certainly has changed my opinion on you in a positive way. NOT.
Approved, player clearly broke Fear RP.