Unban AMassiveSpoot
Your name: AMassiveSpoot

Your ban ID: 15568

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: MassCDM (25+)

Involved: Me and the people i hit throughout the night.

Why we should unban you: The car i used didn't have very good control (When i tried to stop/avoid players i couldn't), A lot of people were standing in the middle of the road, I had been playing a long time that night so my CDMs should be spread pretty far apart. And i'd like to add that i got a new car right before i got banned so that should help me avoid people in the streets.
Actually at some point you killed 5 people, then another 3. Looks to me like you were aiming for groups and I doubt they were on the street deliberately.
Any other lie you wish to add?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(10-25-2012, 08:23 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Actually at some point you killed 5 people, then another 3. Looks to me like you were aiming for groups and I doubt they were on the street deliberately.
Any other lie you wish to add?

Well it wasn't a lie sorry if it seems like it but i think i know what you are talking about. You know that bench that's by the road in the main city? There was some sort of gathering there and it extended out into the street. I was driving into the city through the tunnel and the rest of the city had to load and by the time it did i was too close to the group. I tried to stop but if you have ever driven the Corvette you know that it spins out most the times when you try and stop at higher speeds, heck even at average speeds it spins out when you try and stop its ridiculous.

Any who that's the 5 at a time you were talking about as for the 3 at a time i know i hit some people walking in the middle of the dark tunnels leading to various places throughout the map so probably that is were the group of 3 was hit.

Honestly i wasn't trying to hit other people but i had to make multiple trips to the city that night and people like to stand out in the road and i couldn't avoid some of them.
So could i maybe get a reply or something? It's been four days D:
Seeing that you killed groups of people throughout the night and you have a recorded past violation for CDM, it seems incredibly unlikely that this was all accidental.
If you've been driving that "barely controllable" vehicle around for so long, how haven't you learned to manage it yet?
I myself have owned and repeatedly driven around in every vehicle on FL and I've never had such problems.

You've got 24 hours to post any statements you might have, or this gets closed and denied.
These are a lot of people. Everybody CDM's accidentally, including me. However that are a lot of people, it may be a good idea to lower speed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well i can't seem to keep control of my old car but that doesn't matter any more seeing as how i got a new car that handles much better. I had been playing a looong time that night as a BMD so I was making a lot of trips back and forth from my home to the city to deal people various items. I will lower my speeds in the city but hey in my defense there wasn't any speed laws with most of the Presidents.

That's all i have to say about that, i will be more careful in my car in the future you have my word on that.
You have 5 days remaining of your ban. I'll reduce it to two days and give you the benefit of doubt. Either learn to press the WASD keys properly or don't use a car.

Accepted.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.