Unban Request
Your name: i liek turtlez

Your ban ID: 16059

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Multiple CDM

Involved: There were about 5 people in total.. I believe Grimm was one of them.

Why we should unban you: I am honestly so so so sorry that this happened. I feel like a complete idiot. Caroline was unconscious around the corner and couldn't wake up due to the game mode crashing. I tried to help her respawn but she wasn't able to due to game mode crashing. I got in my BMW and drove wrecklessly and accidentally hit like 5 people. I feel like a total moron... I honestly didn't mean to CDM all of those people and I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to do it.. I really wouldn't do something so stupid to get myself banned when gmod13 was just released... Please just have mercy on me I know it was wrong but I honestly did not mean to do it and will ensure it never happens again. Thanks..
You attempted to run her over to respawn her.. Wouldn't it of been easier to contact me? You literally killed 4-5 people not doing this..
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Yes it would have been easier I apologize for not reporting that to you I just tried to do all I could to help her out. My bad... I literally feel like such an idiot doing this... like honestly a lot of my bans are deserved because I knowingly broke rules but literally this one was an accident... I swear... so sorry dude.
Please forgive me this one time.. I seriously did not intend to do what I did. I wish I knew all parties involved so I could personally apologize for the slight hiccup in their RP but alas I don't... Grub tried adding you on Steam to talk about this. Really just want to play FL13...
Eh a day is good enough. Enjoy. Approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub