Unban Request - pixeL
Sad 
Your name: (Steam friends name) [FL:RP] pixeL

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 16058

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) [FL] Grub

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Lying to admins to obtain RP points.. 105hours and over 15 Points honestly?

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) -

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) The reason of which the admin banned me - which i can understand, is that when I complained about my RP points disappearing, he saw that I only had 105 hours - and banned me for 3 days for lying as I couldn't possibly earn that many in 105 hours. Which i agree - and in his position I would have banned as well.

The problem with this ban - and the admin has failed to see - is that with my request with my RP points being missing - i was also missing my play hours - of around 200-250 hours disappearing. Which is most likely linked to why my RP points are gone, bearing this in mind (which the admin sadly missed), i don't see how 15 RP points is hard for someone with around 350 hours on the server to obtain.

Once again - I can see why the admin banned me, and can understand why he WOULD have done if it weren't for the missing hours.
It just seems a shame that i've been banned for 3 days - and the reason boiling down the the admin not reading the requests properly. I do appreciate however that the server has only just gone onto GMod 13 - which is also why I said i'm in not massive rush for it to be sorted - as long as I knew that my problem has been received.

Sorry if in this post I seem annoyed - but i've waited all day to play on the server after playing around on the 13 beta - and looking forward to the release, only to be banned for three whole days.

Thanks for reading this - as i'm sure half of this is me saying the same thing 10 times Thinking
It seems very unusual that points would just "disappear" . If you have any proof of these additional RP points / Gametime then please post it here, Additionally the backups can be checked for these missing points.
I will take a look at the database backup I made before launching the Gmod13 server and see if you were right. What's your SteamID?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Sorry im on my iPod as I'm asleep. My ID is STEAM_0:0:22447309. Thanks for your replies
OK - I should be able to get some proof via SS - I've got to go out of the house for a while, but i'll send them to you when I return, so I send screen shots as a reply in this thread or do you prefer a different route?

Thanks
pixeL
Do you have those screenshots?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Expired.